Ivory Coast U23 vs South Africa U23- AFCON U23 Predictions

The African Cup of Nations 2019 clash between Ivory Coast and South Africa will be played at the Int’l Stadium on Tuesday, November 12, 2019, at 16:00 UTC.

Cote D Ivoire U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in Men’s Olympic Football Tournament.

South Africa U23 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses in the last 0 matches, rank No.0 with 0 points in the Olympic Games.

For head to head statistics, Cote D Ivoire U23 win rate is 0.00%, handicap odds win rate is 0.00%, over 2.5 rate is 0.00% in the last 1 matches.

For previous scores statistics, Cote D Ivoire U23 win rate is 50.00%, handicap odds win rate is 50.00%, over 2.5 rate is 33.33% in the last 10 matches. South Africa U23 win rate is 30.00%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.44%, over 2.5 rate is 22.22% in the last 10 matches.

1×2 Odds Analysis:

In this game the chance that Cote D Ivoire U23 wins is 35.80%, the chance for a draw is 29.43% and the chance for South Africa U23 to win this game is 34.77%.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *